Our mission is accomplished through virtual pastoral cohorts. Cohorts can be made up of individuals, or couples, and can be bilingual. Every cohort will experience the following:
Virtual Learning Communities
Well-being implementation GRANT10 sessions, 1 per month, 2 hours per session; For topics around pastoral well-being, such as the theology of well-being, signs of anxiety and burnout, awareness cycle and conflict resolution, holistic agents, and leading a church culture change to well-being.
Virtual Renewal Retreat
Annual three-day, two-night retreat with virtual cohort sessions, up to $500 to cover retreat expenses for group learning time, personal reflection, and visualization of holistically healthy ministry models.
Counseling/Spiritual Direction Grant
Up to $600
At least 6 sessions with a licensed therapist or certified spiritual director experienced in working with pastors. These sessions can be virtual.
Regular price: $1,999*
$899: discounted price for the first 40 applicants in 2024
- Couples group: an increase of $200*
- Includes: 10 monthly sessions, 2 hours each
- Topics to be covered: pastoral wellness, the theology of wellness, signs of anxiety and burnout, new rhythms of wellness; psychological safety spaces, our approach to conflict and a Church for wellness.
- Renewal retreat grant: $500
- Grant for counseling/spiritual direction: $600
- Transferred in full and directly to the participant
We also offer suggestions to share this initiative and invite other entities interested in your pastoral well-being to provide payment(s) or donation(s) on your behalf. Click below for more information:
Deadline for applications: November 30, 2023. Interested in applying for scholarships can do so by filling out the application below. This application takes 15 minutes
Payment for the cohort:
If you want to sponsor a pastor, please go here: Donations.